Content Marketing Manager, EMEA
Content Marketing Manager, EMEA
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our EMEA Marketing team to own the content strategy across the region (currently including UK and Ireland, France, Germany, and the Middle East). You will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing, EMEA, and work closely with your colleagues in the EMEA Marketing team, primarily Campaigns and Product Marketing, as well as global Content and Communications teams and external vendors, as required. This is a hybrid role based in our central London office at least two days a week.
What you’ll do:
- Own the development and execution of EMEA’s content strategy - ensuring the right content with the right positioning and messaging is in place to support each stage of the customer journey from awareness to conversion and beyond.
- Be the glue that binds all stakeholders involved in Procore EMEA’s content planning and delivery - working closely with EMEA Campaigns and Product Marketing teams to map local requirements and with global teams to ensure alignment and scale in content planning and editorial calendering, production, and delivery.
- Design and build scalable processes, in collaboration with local EMEA and global teams, that enable the efficient and effective delivery of content to meet local market needs, including the localisation of global content.
- Identify requirements for external vendor support and lead in the budgeting, recruitment, enablement, and ongoing management of content and creative agencies and/or freelancers across EMEA, as required.
- Work with Procore’s Global Communications team and EMEA Communications agencies to support the activation of both global news and EMEA news.
- Work with Procore’s global Social media team to manage the EMEA region’s owned media calendar.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years experience performing a Marketing Content Strategist or similar role across multiple geographies, ideally in the EMEA region.
- Experience working in the SaaS/B2B/high-tech industry is advantageous.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- French and/or German are distinct advantages, and Arabic is a bonus.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in building the software that builds the world.
- The chance to transform your career and improve the lives of millions in the construction industry at one of the most exciting SAAS businesses in the world
- Work in an autonomous team with genuinely smart and collaborative people
- Earn a rewarding salary, stock purchase plan, health coverage and other exciting perks that let you focus on doing your best work.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
Private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family with no excess payments
Life and income protection insurance
Quarterly wellness stipend
Company pension plan
Employee stock purchase plan
Leisure: 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
Enrichment: Employee learning and development programmes, and friends and family events
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against candidates or employees on the basis of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, traveller community, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.