Construction Insurance Broker
We're looking for a Construction Insurance Broker to join the next-generation construction insurance brokerage, leveraging technology and Procore’s deep construction data set to deliver a modernized insurance experience for builders. This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to level up a massive industry through innovation and direct access to Procore’s client base. In addition, you will help shape the overall brokerage strategy, go to market, and be responsible for growth.
This position will be based in one of our offices in Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, Tampa, FL, New York, NY, or remotely out of the US. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Execute and drive the go-to-market strategy to ensure we build brand trust and customer loyalty
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team passionate about modernizing the brokerage experience to delight our customers
- Build and maintain preferred capacity relationships and leverage our internal MGU to ensure our customers get the best insurance products and experience
- Develop a rapport with the team and clients to be viewed as a trusted advisor in all aspects of the business
- Meet and exceed production and service KPIs
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client, in broking, designing, selling, and servicing complex accounts
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and champion successful sales processes
- Grow and cultivate knowledge of market dynamics within an area of focus
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in the construction insurance brokerage industry with a detailed understanding of all commercial construction lines
- Creative problem solver with excellent analytical skills and proper written and verbal communication skills to influence and motivate others while driving stakeholder alignment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to meet deadlines
- Involvement in construction industry associations
- Current Property and Casualty License (Surplus license is a plus)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.