Sr. Product Designer - Levelset
- New Orleans, LA
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
We're looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join Procore's Fintech. In this role, you'll work on groundbreaking data and risk products for the Construction Industry. You will help translate complex financial and risk data into new products for various roles within construction.
As a Sr. Product Designer, you'll partner with Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You'll shape our products by understanding our users' needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to polished product. If you constantly analyze and obsess over other products' experiences—we'd like to hear from you!
This position reports to a UX Manager and has the opportunity to work remotely or be based in any of our U.S. offices. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our cloud-based applications
- Work as an embedded member of a cross-functional agile product development team, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to set the product's strategy and create solutions based on research
- Partner with Product Management to conduct generative research and usability tests with Procore users, both online and in-person, at job sites around the country.
- Advocate for the user and evangelize user experience throughout the organization
- Promote a positive culture within your product team, and overcome challenges through endurance, grit, and persistence
- Leverage the patterns, content, and solutions created by our Design System, Content Strategy, UX Research, and DesignOps teams
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's in graphic design, HCI, UX, or a related area of study/equivalent work experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of design work
- Strong aptitude for performing and synthesizing research, including contextual inquiry
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs and articulating design decisions to both cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Proficiency in leading design software such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Extreme ownership, bias to action, and know-how to succeed in ambiguity
- Ability to design as a team, exploring and promoting new ideas, especially those that aren't your own; an instinct to lead from a place of empathy
- Enjoy the challenges of leveraging critical thinking and system thinking to solve highly complex and nuanced needs of enterprise B2B customers
- Experience executing data-driven decisions and championing the best outcomes for our customers first and foremost
Levelset, a Procore company, is building the software that empowers people in construction to get what they earn. We provide cloud-based construction management software that makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.