Senior Marketing Operations Manager, Fintech - Levelset
- Remote, OR
- Employees can work remotely
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Levelset, a Procore Company, is looking for an analytical, data-driven Senior Marketing Operations Manager, Fintech, to join our marketing operations team. You'll work to define, execute, and measure a strategy that empowers our marketing team to scale our funnel from user acquisition to customer retention, furthering our mission of improving the lives of everyone in construction through a growing suite of fintech products.
Strong candidates will have experience managing marketing automation tools like Hubspot and Marketo at marketing-heavy organizations, preferably B2B SaaS, and have experience working with marketing and sales teams to achieve short-term and long-term outcomes. Great Senior Marketing Operations Managers, Fintech, are passionate about making complex things simple and are constantly looking for opportunities to increase efficiency and/or accelerate growth. You also should love setting the vision but live for getting your hands dirty and implementing a strategy from start to finish.
What you'll do:
- Build, maintain and optimize lead scoring, qualification, and any other pre-sales handoff operational work
- Assist in the creation of a multi-touch attribution tracking and reporting system to prove the efficacy of each marketing channel and better understand which touchpoints are most effective
- Own Salesforce program and campaign tracking for marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Responsible for database management/governance, compliance, and segmentation
- Troubleshoot and respond to ticketing requests submitted by various internal stakeholders
- Co-administer key marketing platforms (Hubspot, Demandbase, etc.)
- Integration management with CRM and other third-party systems (Direct Integrations, Webhooks, etc.)
- Assist data & analytics teams in data pipeline management and ensure data availability for key reporting initiatives.
- Continually perform program and system audits to ensure everything is functioning properly
- Manage data accuracy, including updating, de-duplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or other marketing automation platforms, preferably multiple platforms
- Strong technical background and a solution-focused mindset
- Knowledge of marketing operations best practices, digital marketing, campaign strategy and management, A/B testing, conversion optimization
- Excellent task management and prioritization skills with a great track record of accurately projecting and meeting timelines
- Demonstrable experience managing data transfer between Salesforce and a marketing automation platform
- Proven track record building lead scoring, qualification, and attribution models
Levelset, a Procore company, is building the software that empowers people in construction to get what they earn. We provide cloud-based construction management software that makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.