Sales Development Representative
- Austin, TX, USA
Procore is looking for an inspiring and accomplished Sales Development Representative, to join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the software industry. Our Sales Development team is an essential component of our sales model and has helped fuel our incredible growth for the past several years. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll develop an understanding of the construction industry and Procore’s product to help improve one of the world’s largest industries.
We pride ourselves on setting challenging goals and having fun achieving them together. We value our culture and are looking for optimistic and motivated people to join our team. Are you up for the challenge?This position will report to the Manager, Sales Development and can be based in our Austin, TX office. This is a pipeline requisition - we are looking for folks who are interested in learning more about starting a Sales career at Procore now or in the near future.
What you’ll do:
- Create new business opportunities to fuel Procore’s growth
- Partner with an Account Executive to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month
- Engage construction professionals through phone, email, and other channels to understand their challenges and identify opportunities to solve them
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team improve our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
- Work with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create opportunities for new business
- Conduct daily activities including
- Pre-call research and planning
- Make a high volume of calls per day
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads)
- Maintain Salesforce records
Depending on staffing requirement SDRs may start in our Flex team for a time before moving into an assigned territory. Flex responsibilities and expectations are as follows
- Learn the role by calling into dedicated accounts
- Prioritize learning and development and progress quickly through our Procore certification process
- Shadows sales teams across Procore
- Prepare to enter an assigned territory and make an immediate impact
- Learn systems and processes associated with role
What we’re looking for:
- Desire to pursue a career in Sales
- Will to achieve results—the curiosity and perseverance to push harder when the going gets tough
- Enjoy working in a collaborative ambitious environment—inspire your team to be better while achieving your goals
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Self-aware, reflective, and able to digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your work
Bonus Points For:
- 1+ years of experience in SaaS, especially software sales
- Construction industry experience, especially with a general contractor or subcontractor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.