Account Executive, Enterprise
- London, United Kingdom
We’re looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise to join Procore’s growing UK & Ireland Sales team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for applying an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base while selling to accounts of all sizes in a new market. You’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world-class project management tool for the construction industry. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition. This position’s primary function is new account acquisition, where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation, and closing.
This position will report to our Head of Sales, Northern Europe and will be based in our London, UK office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue an increased knowledge of key competitors to communicate our value proposition to customers effectively
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 10+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and outside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
Health: 100% paid by Procore:
Bupa private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family members
Unum life and income protection insurance
Aegon pension plan with a 4% company match of base salary for employees contributing 5%
Employee stock purchase plan
Leisure: 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
Enrichment: Employee learning and development programmes, and friends and family events