Sales Development Representative, ASEAN
- Remote, Singapore
- Employees can work remotely
Procore is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the software industry. Our Sales Development team is an essential component of our sales model and has helped fuel our incredible growth for the past several years.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll develop an understanding of the construction industry and Procore’s product to help improve one of the world’s largest industries. We pride ourselves on setting challenging goals and having fun achieving them together. We value our culture and are looking for optimistic and motivated people to join our team. Are you up for the challenge?
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Sales Development, and is based in Singapore. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create new business opportunities to fuel Procore’s growth
- Partner with Account Executives to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month
- Engage construction professionals through phone, email, and other channels to understand their challenges and identify opportunities to solve them
- Work with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create opportunities for new business
- Conduct daily activities, including:
- Pre-call research and planning
- Making a high volume of calls per day
- Nurturing leads by following-up with previous contacts
- Maintaining Salesforce records
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or a desire to pursue a career in Sales
- 1+ years of experience in software sales, specifically SaaS
- Will to achieve results—the curiosity and perseverance to push harder when the going gets tough
- Enjoy working in an ambitious collaborative environment—inspire your team to be better while achieving your goals
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Self-aware, reflective, and able to digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your work
- Construction industry experience, especially with a general contractor or subcontractor is a plus
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
We will provide further details during the interview process on the proposed contractual arrangement and relationship you will have with Procore if you are successful in applying for this role.