Product Marketing Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Procore is looking for our first Product Marketing Manager to join our growing APAC team in Sydney. In this role, you’ll create and manage go-to-market strategies, develop target market insights and product messaging, and drive market positioning for Procore’s platform. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues in Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success within our Sydney office and U.S.-based global headquarters in Carpinteria, CA.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll leverage your strategic thinking and pragmatic execution skills to produce impactful content, develop sales tools, support strategic initiatives relating to the brand. You'll also have the opportunity to lead customer research initiatives to help evolve our platform offering. If you’re a team player with a sense of humour—we’d like to hear from you.
This position will report to our Marketing Director, APAC, and is based in our Sydney office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the team’s subject matter expert for all things product marketing by developing a deep understanding of Procore’s Construction Management platform
- Collaborate with global Product teams, Sales, and Marketing to create simple but effective sales and marketing enablement tools and collateral with compelling narratives that resonate with Procore’s customers and supports demand generation and pipeline conversion
- Ideate, project-manage, and launch go-to-market programmes, including assessing the competitive landscape, identifying key market opportunities, researching target audiences, and developing product value propositions, positioning, and more
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to create solution-based training content, assets, and client testimonials across all stages of the buyer and sales lifecycle
- Develop and localise content, including product playbooks, messaging kits, buyer personas, customer insights, product fact sheets, and battlecards to meet ANZ market needs
- Analyse and draw insights from marketing and product KPIs to help determine impact of positioning to optimise and improve it
- Represent Procore and at times speak at industry events to help expand the company’s presence in ANZ markets
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of solid B2B product marketing experience, SaaS domain expertise is a plus
- Enviable track record of successfully leading go-to-market programmes in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- High attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and proven copywriting experience
- Highly analytical with the ability to leverage data to understand key customer problems and translate insights into targeted marketing plans
- Customer-centric strategic mindset with a can-do attitude and hands-on approach
- Self-driven with exceptional project management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Quick learner with an eagerness gain a rapid understanding of the construction software industry
- Adaptable, reacting quickly to constantly changing market dynamics
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programmes, and friends and family events.