Implementation Manager, ASEAN
- Remote, Singapore
- Employees can work remotely
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to drive long-lasting partnerships with our customers, helping them onboard and grow with Procore. In this role, you’ll leverage a consultative approach, applying best practices to develop roll-out strategies, execute implementations, conduct trainings, and increase product adoption of new accounts. This role is a balance of independent work and partnering with Sales counterparts, Product, and other Customer Success team members. To be successful, you’re innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in your clients business. You’re results-oriented, optimistic, possess a customer-centric mindset, and are proactive and adaptive to change.
While our implementation team works closely with all levels of our organisation, including our Sales team, this is not a sales position, nor does it include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Implementation team solely focuses on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
This position reports into our Manager, Implementation Services APAC and will be based remotely in Singapore. International travel may be required, specifically within ASEAN territories, when borders reopen and travel safety improves. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Transform new customers into Procore experts and evangelists by conducting in-person and online training, providing support, roll-out planning, and relationship management that aligns with their individual business goals
- Collaborate with key contacts, technical leadership, and our Customer Success teams to execute custom SOWs and onboarding strategies for our ASEAN accounts
- Create and manage custom implementation project plans to ensure the timely delivery of services and deliverables; produce weekly/monthly status reports for customers
- Build trusting and meaningful relationships with product champions and key points of contact within each account by staying current on their needs, market activities, and competitive intel while delivering industry, technology, and change management thought leadership
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Procore’s largest clients through diligent and proactive communication
- Provide fellow team members with mentorship and support, enhancing best practices and skills
- Collaborate cross-departmentally, connecting customers with Product Managers and Customer Success Managers to further customer success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and implementation best practices
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships focused on Enterprise clients; preferably in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in Singapore
- Demonstrated successful software client services with proven experience onboarding and training seven-figure clients
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for project management and organisation
- Deep understanding of value drivers and establishing standard operating procedures
- Experience of servicing large, complex organisations with complex web and mobile applications utilised for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Experience relating to construction or financial SaaS industry is preferred
- Ability to quickly understand Procore’s technology and the industries we serve
While our Implementation team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our sales team, this position does not include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Implementation team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
We will provide further details during the interview process on the proposed contractual arrangement and relationship you will have with Procore if you are successful in applying for this role.