Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re looking for a Senior Revenue Business Systems Analyst to serve as a system administrator and business partner for our revenue systems and Procore Revenue team. In this role, you’ll drive successful administration of our Revenue Systems and support lead-to-order and order-to-renewal process improvements by leveraging a mix of tactical, analytical, technical, and execution skills. As a Senior Revenue Business Systems Analyst, you will manage day-to-day business operations in addition to optimizing the tech stack.
As a Senior Revenue Business Systems Analyst, you’ll own the system administration of revenue systems, including provisioning, troubleshooting, vendor management, providing end-user support, and conducting system architecture changes. This role is an excellent opportunity to apply your customer service skills to help uplevel the tech stack for a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. If you’re excited to diversify your skillset and technical acumen while helping others—we have a spot for you on the team!
This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Revenue Systems and has the opportunity to work remotely or be based out of any of our U.S. offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage system administration responsibilities for systems falling under the global revenue org umbrella (i.e., Mavenlink, Outreach, Highspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Manage vendors and build relationships while prioritizing system issues, bugs, new features, enhancements, and roadmap
- Work closely with business stakeholders to drive system administration duties, projects, and initiatives while driving process improvement and system adoption
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with IT, Procurement, and others to drive end-user provisioning, changes, and responsibilities as it relates to system administration
- Identify opportunities to optimize system administration, architecture, and processes for both lead-to-order and order-to-renewal stakeholders
- Manage vendor system responsibilities as it relates to licenses, renewals, provisioning, procurement, and vendor QBRs
- Build and maintain strong expertise in system administration and serving as a key resource for both the Revenue Systems and Revenue organization
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- 3+ years of operations experience, preferably at companies between $500M-$1B in revenue or at another SaaS company
- Proven ability to deliver results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Strong executive presence with effective presentation skills and the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with Procorians at various levels and across different roles in the organization
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues and develop thoughtful solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, pivot quickly to new demands and priorities while driving a high sense of urgency
- Previous experience managing key revenue systems such as Salesforce, Outreach, Mavenlink, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Highspot, etc. is preferred
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.