Customer Success Manager, Emerging
- Carpinteria, CA
Procore is looking for Customer Success Managers to join our expanding Emerging team. In this role, you’ll create Procore experts and evangelists throughout our client's journey, from implementation to renewal. You’ll focus on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’re solely responsible for post-sales implementation success and long term adoption of a shared book of business. You’ll work with Emerging/SMB clients to plan roll-out strategies, execute the implementation and onboarding of new accounts while maintaining and growing existing customer relationships. You’ll develop multiple new accounts at a time, manage client training, and create business processes. The role requires a deep understanding of Procore’s vertical and is a balance of independent work within a highly collaborative team.
This position will report to the Manager of Customer Success and is based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Lead new clients through a successful implementation that focuses on time-to-fast-value and provide on-going success for our tenured clients through both reactive and proactive activities
- Partner with Account Executives, Product, and other Customer Success team members as your clients join and grow with Procore
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Procore’s clients through diligent communication
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- While this role does not include any direct selling-related tasks or activities, you’ll partner with our Account Executive team to identify expansion opportunities and drive toward negative net churn
- 5-10% travel to client sites, industry events, other Procore offices, and more!
Who you are:
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Previously managed implementation of SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and new client relationships and/or managed clients and end-users at a SaaS software company that included responsibilities of software training, building new client relationships and driving user adoption
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
Construction pros looking to transition into a fast-paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.