Strategic Product Consultant
- Toronto, Canada
We’re looking for a Strategic Product Consultant (SPCs) to support the external specialization of our product lines in Canada. You’ll serve as a critical resource to Procore’s Customer Success teams collaborating across all product lines, standardizing processes and driving communications and best practices. You’ll onboard, train, mentor, and foster positive team culture. Successful candidates are technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Global Program Management and will be located in our Toronto or Vancouver office. This is not an independent contractor position. We're looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Implementation Managers to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore tools
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve client business processes within Procore and across the client’s entire organization
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers to further client success, and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Foster a positive team culture by mentoring and collaborating with fellow team members
- Up to 50% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
- Procore and/or Construction professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role; 5 years of experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience with the Procore platform is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry is required
- Prior Project Management experience preferred - broad knowledge of all processes involved throughout the construction lifecycle (i.e quality & safety management, change management, etc.)
- Experience with training and/or software support a plus
- Previous experience conducting presentations, mentoring, managing
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.