Account Executive, Mid-Market, Public Sector
- Remote, OR 97458, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive, Public Sector to join Procore’s Sales Team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for applying an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base while selling to strategic mid-market accounts. In this role you will focus on companies that can benefit Procore’s world class project management tool for the construction industry. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition. The aim of this role is to grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing.
This position reports into the Director, Public Sector Sales and has the opportunity to be located in any of our US offices or be primarily remote. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested forecasts
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Desire to sell into a new market for Procore
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.