Account Executive, Majors, ASEAN
- Carpinteria, California, Singapore
- Employees can work remotely
Procore is expanding our international reach into the ASEAN market to help construction companies revolutionise and digitise their business. We’re breaching greenfield territories with tremendous market potential and are building out our team to lead this exciting endeavour. Are you up for the challenge?
We’re looking for an Account Executive, Majors to join Procore’s Sales Team. In this role, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to strategic mid-market accounts. You’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world-class project management tool for the construction industry. This position’s primary function is new account acquisition, where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation, and closing.
This position is based in Singapore and will report to our Head of ASEAN, Sales. International travel may be required, specifically in the ASEAN territories, when borders reopen and travel safety improves. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested forecasts
- Pursue an increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition communicated effectively to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Desire to sell into a new market for Procore
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to build and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Successful candidates will share our Procore Values of Openness, Optimism and Ownership
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
We will provide further details during the interview process on the proposed contractual arrangement and relationship you will have with Procore if you are successful in applying for this role.