Account Executive, Mid-Market, ASEAN
- Employees can work remotely
We’re looking for an Account Executive, Mid Market, ASEAN to join our newly formed ASEAN team. In this role, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to accounts in the ASEAN market. You’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world-class project management tool for the construction industry. This position’s primary function is new account acquisition, where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation, and closing.
This role reports to our Head of ASEAN and will be based remotely in Singapore. International travel may be required, specifically within the ASEAN, when borders reopen and travel safety improves. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop outbound prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested forecasts
- Pursue an increased knowledge of key competitors to communicate our value proposition to customers effectively
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Network and build relationships through cold calling, lead follow-up via email, conducting product demonstrations, and executing service agreements
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a similar role, and B2B software sales
- Ability to work in the ASEAN market
- English and another ASEAN language skills are required
- Desire to sell into a new market for Procore
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Capacity and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
We will provide further details during the interview process on the proposed contractual arrangement and relationship you will have with Procore if you are successful in applying for this role.