Principal Product Manager - Permissions
- Carpinteria, CA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re looking for a Principal Technical Product Manager to create world-class experiences that enable all construction stakeholders to collaborate on a single global platform. As a member of our Identity team, you’ll be part of how we manage users, company accounts, permissions, and entity relationships. You’ll help define the future of our next-generation Identity Services and Experiences that power the Procore platform, ecosystem, and industry.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Product Director - Identity and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Use your technical knowledge to drive the scalable, performant platform architectures by articulating how our solution meets the needs of our customers and partners
- Partner with UX to strategize how core service features can deliver high-quality user experiences
- Understand, communicate and influence the strategic role our services have in the successful expansion in the international construction market
- Leveraging current technology and market trends to meet the needs of Procore’s customers, the platform, and the ecosystem
- Maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing product opportunities while collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
- Partner closely with cross-functional platform teams on file access, graph relationships, and data to deliver a seamless, and scalable experience for all Procore users
- Consistently influence cross-functional teams with accountability for world-class performance and quality, balanced with value-added iterative delivery
- Define outcomes and measurable KPIs based on impact
What we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience building and delivering successful products in a SaaS environment
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Product Management
- Demonstrable experience building distributed SaaS incorporating analytics, auditing, and logging
- Experience working with engineering and design to deliver both platform services and end-user experiences
- Passion for customer success and seeking a deep understanding of end-user problems as well as competitive and market trends in the Identity and platform services space
- Strong product management skills, including analytics, structured requirements and specifications, and able to think in platform architecture terms
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.