Strategic Product Consultant, Platform, Integrations, and Security
- Carpinteria, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Procore is seeking a Strategic Product Consultant (SPC) to support our Platform, Integrations, and Security team. In this role, you'll leverage your consultative background and Procore’s software platforms to help drive best client practices.
As a critical resource to Customer Success teams, you’ll collaborate and standardize processes across all product lines while providing daily guidance and coaching. Successful candidates are technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry.
This role reports to our Manager, Strategic Product Consultants and can be based remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Customer Success team to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Build out complex business processes and solutions using Procore’s platform as well as our integration partners and app marketplace
- Conduct analysis to determine the best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
- Work with technical and business teams to evaluate new and emerging technologies, vendors, and business models
- Leverage knowledge of the industry to improve client business processes not only in Procore, but across the client’s entire organization
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore’s platform, including integrations
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers to further client success, and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Champion Procore’s Industry partner ecosystem, sharing best practices, lessons learned, and time-saving techniques
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 5+ years large program experience leading architecture and design
- Technology professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- Previous experience conducting presentations, mentoring, managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in an Enterprise Architect role with an Enterprise Architect certification (Togaf, IT4IT, etc) and cloud platform certification(s)
- Relevant platform integration experience with exposure to strategic platform implementations like SAP, SFDC, WKDAY, Success Factors, Oracle Cloud
- Experience working with large Consulting/SI organizations
- Knowledge of the construction industry and experience with the Procore platform is preferred.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.