Implementation Manager, Majors
- Sydney, Australia
Procore is expanding our Customer Success team and we’re looking for an Implementation Manager to drive long-lasting partnerships with our Majors customers. In this role, you’ll leverage a consultative approach, applying best practices to develop roll-out strategies, execute implementations, conduct training, and increase product adoption of new accounts. You’ll partner with Account Executives, Product Managers, and other Customer Success team members to help our customers onboard and grow with Procore. If you’re looking for the exciting opportunity to contribute to a growing team and office—we have a spot for you on our team.
While our Customer Success team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our Sales team, this is not a sales position nor does it include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Customer Success team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
This role reports to our Manager, Implementation Services and is based in Sydney, Australia. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Transform new customers into Procore experts and evangelists by conducting in-person and online training, providing support, roll-out planning, and relationship management that aligns with their individual business goals
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Procore’s customers through diligent communication
- Provide fellow team members with mentorship and support, enhancing best practices and skills
- Collaborate cross-departmentally, connecting customers with Product Managers and Marketers to further customer success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- 5-10% travel to visit client sites, attend industry events, other Procore offices, and more!
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years equivalent work experience
- Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Previously managed implementation of SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and new client relationships
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Construction pros looking to transition into a fast-paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programmes, and friends and family events.