Solutions Consultant, DACH
- Munich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant, DACH to join Procore as one of our first employees in Germany. In this role, you’ll work with the Head of Sales, DACH to develop relationships with innovative construction companies, serving as a technical subject matter expert and champion throughout the sales cycle. Partnering with Account Executive teams, you’ll help future clients evaluate and select Procore as the right platform for their business by positioning the platform and partner integrations, articulating the value of the software, and providing insight into the ease of implementation. All while navigating competitive threats, leveraging internal resources, and developing technical champions within accounts.
Successful candidates have experience owning pre-sales technical support in the architecture, engineering, or construction (AEC) space or have held a Project Manager, Project Engineer, Construction Technology, VDC, etc., role within the construction industry.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitised industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This remote position is based in Germany and will report to our Manager, Sales Engineering, EMEA in London. International travel may be required when borders reopen and travel safety improves. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
While this position is located in Germany, your recruiting process and day-to-day interactions with Procorians will primarily be in English.
What you’ll do:
- Work hand-in-hand with Account Executives during the pre-sales process, owning the technical evaluation for prospects and partners from discovery through product demonstrations to close
- Craft value-based presentations that address customer business problems and develop business cases that articulate the ROI to executives
- Partner with our Channel Partners on enablement, demonstrations, and answering technical questions
- Act as Strategic Product Consultant to our existing clients and Customer Success team to help customers understand best practices around construction project management solutions and the many benefits they can provide
- Serve as a trusted advocate, assisting customers in evaluating new products on the Procore Platform
- Partner directly with the country leader to develop relationships in the region and P&T (Product & Technology) to achieve Product-Market Fit
- Serve as the construction expert in the region, helping to transform employees into Procore experts with training and support
- Collaborate with fellow Solutions Engineers on critical initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of construction industry expertise or pre-sales experience in the AEC industry in Germany
- Previous experience working with sales teams to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Ability to leverage strong technical aptitude to master Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders on time-sensitive projects
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, both in-person and through virtual meetings, direct message, email, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to synthesise meaningful information from complex concepts
- Experience acting as a technology evangelist and promoter of modernising the Construction industry is a plus
- Understanding of the construction industry across different verticals (general contracting, subcontracting, real estate development, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work in Germany
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
We will provide further details during the interview process on the proposed contractual arrangement and relationship you will have with Procore if you are successful in applying for this role.