Onboarding Specialist, EMEA
- London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join Procore’s Talent Activation and Growth Department. In this role, you’ll manage the coordination, logistics, problem-solving, and execution of Procore’s global new hire orientation program across the EMEA region. Additionally, you’ll liaise with and support department-level onboarding and overall employee experience for new hires.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you’ll create an unforgettable experience that builds connection, clarity, and confidence, driving success for new hires, managers, and their teams. You’ll influence and shape Procore’s onboarding experience by collaborating with stakeholders, new hires, and vendors. To be successful in this role, you’re organised, proactive, resourceful, and able to multitask and prioritise a wide range of responsibilities in a changing environment. If you’re passionate about being a catalyst for Procore’s community and culture—we’d love to hear from you!
This position will report to the Head of Construction Education and Employee Onboarding and will be based in London. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Host Procore’s New Hire Orientation program and ongoing onboarding activities (virtually and across multiple time zones), ensuring new employees in EMEA have a successful start, and that important event logistic details are executed
- Partner with Employee Experience, Talent Business Partners, and Learning and Development teams to develop the onboarding strategy, curriculum, and approach for projects/initiatives in the EMEA region
- Act as a presenter/facilitator throughout New Hire Orientation and other Onboarding Sessions
- Support pre-boarding and department onboarding coordination efforts that include managing special projects, facilitating experiential learning, etc.
- Create or edit course materials such as slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc.
- Work to troubleshoot on-demand issues in a timely manner, escalating problems to US teams when needed
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of classroom teaching, program coordination, or logistics experience
- Experience teaching in a virtual classroom
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Construction Education Experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, online, and in-person
- Detail-oriented and highly organised, with strong decision-making abilities
- Professional experience using G Suite (Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Comfortable acting as administrator to learning and people management systems like Workday, including entering data, completing reporting and interpreting data
- Ability to stay energised in a fully virtual environment (~35 hours of Zoom meetings)
- Customer service attitude - must be able to interface with entry-level associates to executive leadership
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
Health: 100% paid by Procore:
Bupa private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family members
Unum life and income protection insurance
Aegon pension plan with a 4% company match of base salary for employees contributing 5%
Employee stock purchase plan
Leisure: 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
Enrichment: Employee learning and development programmes, and friends and family events