Implementation Manager, Mid Market - French speaking
- London, United Kingdom
Procore is expanding our Customer Success team and we’re looking for an Implementation Manager, Mid-Market to build long-lasting partnerships with medium-sized business customers, helping them onboard and grow with Procore. You’ll develop roll-out strategies, execute implementations, conduct trainings, and increase product adoption all while contributing to a growing team and office. This role is a mix of independent work and partnering closely with Account Executives, Product, and other Customer Success team members.
While our Customer Success team works closely with all levels of our organisation, including our Sales team, this is not a sales position nor does it include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Implementation team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's customers are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
This position will report to the Manager, Customer Success and is based in our London office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Transform new customers into Procore experts and evangelists by conducting in-person and online training, providing support, roll-out planning, and relationship management
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Procore’s customers through diligent communication
- Provide fellow team members with mentorship and support, enhancing best practices and skills
- Collaborate cross-departmentally, connecting customers with Product Managers, Account Executives, and Customer Success Managers to further customer success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- 5-10% travel to visit customer sites, attend industry events, and more!
What we’re looking for:
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships focused on Mid-Market clients
- Previously managed implementation of SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and new customer relationships
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilised for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Fluency in both English and French
Construction pros looking to transition into a fast-paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernising the Construction industry
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
Health: 100% paid by Procore:
Bupa private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family members
Unum life and income protection insurance
Aegon pension plan with a 4% company match of base salary for employees contributing 5%
Employee stock purchase plan
Leisure: 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
Enrichment: Employee learning and development programmes, and friends and family events