Sr. Manager, IT Systems and Infrastructure
- Carpinteria, CA
- Employees can work remotely
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Manager, IT Systems and Infrastructure to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Senior Manager, IT Systems and Infrastructure you will manage a team of System Administrators and Systems Engineers responsible for maintaining and operating our corporate applications and infrastructure. This position will also play a leadership role in ideation and selection of systems, services, and methodologies used to support the enterprise and our employees. We are looking for someone who is passionate about growing talent, is technically strong, and is able to execute in a dynamic fast paced environment. Key areas of interest include access management, integrations and automation, configuration management and security.
This position will report to our Senior Director, IT Operations and can be based at any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a high-performing team of System Administrators and Engineers through coaching, mentorship, and professional development
- Implement and manage technical operating standards across a variety of systems and platforms
- Drive business success through automation of common and critical IT services, including access management, provisioning, and compliance audits
- Partner with other teams to create and maintain documentation, knowledge articles, and procedures required for proper operation of systems
- Provide escalated support to other team members and teams
- Maintain relationships and partner with vendors to escalate issues, resolve problems, and track work to completion.
- Refine practices for intake prioritization, leveraging scrum and agile methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Define work schedules and ensure adequate coverage at all times.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology or Computer Sciences.
- 10 + years experience working with an internal cloud-based IT organization with 3+ years managing, mentoring, motivating and growing a mature and goal-driven technology team
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, platforms, and applications (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) including AWS, GCP, Google Workspace, Okta, AAD, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Administration background or experience implementing and maintaining systems
- Solid, functional knowledge of software integrations and automation tools
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.