Senior Business Systems Analyst, Financial Systems
- Carpinteria, CA
What if you could use your analytical skills to impact the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Business Systems Analyst to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst on our Financial Systems team, you'll implement and conduct ongoing maintenance of Procore’s financial systems in the order-to-cash value stream, which includes design, configuration, development, documentation, training, reporting, and support. You’ll partner with Business Analysts to drive improvement, optimization and new capabilities, as well as cross-functional stakeholders to ensure systems are functioning, integrated, efficiently deployed, and aligned with the overall Procore technical architecture.
This position will report to our Director, Business Systems, and can be based out of any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate system upgrades, communication regarding system stability and improvements, and maintaining updated documentation on the business systems
- Manage and monitor integrations between systems and contribute to larger integration initiatives, as well as leading cross-functional implementation efforts
- Serve as a technical advisor for Financial Systems, leading recommendations for new systems and updates to platform architecture that increase the efficiency and reliability of our Financial Systems, ensuring alignment with Revenue, Legal, and Finance needs, corporate objectives, and IT standards
- Set expectations around technical feasibility of requested features and functionality, and partner to provide training and technical support as needed
- Drive continuous improvement of quote-to-cash tech stack by identifying and remediating tech debt and recommending feature enhancements with consideration for business goals and ROI
- Own technical systems documentation and communication about tool maintenance, upgrades, stability, and security
- Partner with IT Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance teams to drive stability, reliability, and compliance of quote-to-cash systems
- Drive efficient and effective change management and quality assurance processes, ensuring adherence to enterprise security and compliance standards
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with quote-to-cash systems (Zuora, Conga, Salesforce, Netsuite), including hands-on implementation and deployment efforts across multi-dimensional teams
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- Experience in an operational/systems administration role supporting the implementation of technology solutions with responsibility for requirements gathering, performing assessments, and presenting solutions to maintain system health and efficiency
- Deep passion in researching for standard methodologies, industry benchmarking, bringing in productivity/automation, and efficiency
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational and technical disciplines and levels with a supportive and customer-focused personality
- Ability to consider end-to-end process dependencies and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Experience with structured data, data management, data governance, and ensuring data quality within enterprise applications
- Experience with in-house and 3rd party implementation and ongoing maintenance of SaaS solutions
- Experience working with a ticket/task tracking system (e.g., JIRA) and working in an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner
If you'd like stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.