- 1914 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Process Pro Consulting helps businesses grow better and run smarter. Our small, but mighty team is HubSpot-focused, tech-savvy, and process-oriented. We specialize in defining and implementing repeatable processes to make sure our customers are getting the most out of every tool.
We're looking for a motivated individual who values:
- Analytical problem-solving
- An always learning and growing mindset
- Collaboration and team-focus
Do you have an impressive track record setting up revenue operations for B2B SaaS customers? If that sounds like you, this could be the perfect fit! Process Pro Consulting is searching for a seasoned RevOps Consultant who is excited about aligning sales, marketing, and customer success operations across end-to-end customer life cycles, enabling growth through operational efficiency, and keeping teams accountable to revenue by focusing on operations management, tooling, and analytics.
This Consultant will help drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency and automate areas to help drive growth goals. In addition, you’ll aid in producing actionable reporting and analysis while documenting and building strong relationships across our customers’ teams.
As part of our results-driven team, you’ll confidently lead and manage customer accounts, effectively project manage a variety of tasks and projects, have a passion for data analysis and crafting predictable, repeatable outcomes, along with expert knowledge in developing and executing consultative solutions for our customers.
This role also requires a passion for developing, documenting, and optimizing processes; implementing and optimizing third-party software tools; establishing metrics and reporting for management teams, and enabling change management within our customers’ teams to ensure project success.
How You'll Contribute
- Partner closely with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success leaders and their teams, providing insight and foresight to these customers
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales and marketing teams
- Leverage data and BI tools to develop leading indicator metrics and early warning systems to help ensure each business continually achieves revenue goals
- Understand how to properly delegate tasks to our Specialists and manage timelines and expectations appropriately
- Develop our customers’ HubSpot instances (with particular attention to Sales and Marketing Hubs; bonus if you have experience in Salesforce!)
- Work to connect and drive Sales and Marketing alignment, with close collaboration with Revenue Operations and Sales Leadership, in order to flag areas of opportunity, progress to marketing goals, and ensure process alignment for lead routing and ownership across the funnel
- Work with customers to define key marketing metrics and manage the process of building visually-appealing and easy-to-understand reports and dashboards in order to determine overall Marketing performance, improve campaign effectiveness, and drive business decisions with real-world data
- Monitor and maintain data quality in HubSpot (or between HubSpot and Salesforce), working with customers to append data as needed to improve segmentation and targeting
- Enhance and administer lead scoring and automation to ensure the right person gets the right interaction at the right time, and Sales/SDRs know how to use MQLs to drive ISMs/Pipe
- Evaluate, select, deploy, and customize new technology to drive lead generation, qualification, and closed customers
- Ensure processes are streamlined, designed, documented, understood, and followed in a way that minimizes bad or incomplete data.
- Manage marketing database, lead routing, lead enrichment, lead quality, attribution, scoring, and reporting
- Create forecasts and build dashboards for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to easily understand the health of the business, and identify opportunities and create strategies to help them hit their goals
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining strong relationships with our customer accounts and contacts
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of sales/business operations or revenue operations experience in a high-growth SaaS environment, particularly with SMBs
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives for SMBs and an understanding of the specific challenges they face
- Strong knowledge of the sales pipeline and sales process, forecasting, trends analysis
- Expert knowledge and experience executing multi-channel strategies, along with a strong grasp of the sales and marketing lifecycles
- Ability to map out and organize the process for managing Leads between Marketing and Sales departments
- Strong experience architecting and managing revenue systems from the ground up - CRM, Marketing Automation, reporting, dashboarding and workflow skills
- Strong attention to detail with experience in using data/ analytics to drive strategic decision-making
- Strong understanding of a B2B Software pipeline management, sales cycle, and customer journey with associated metrics
Who You Are
- Quick learner, self-motivated, resourceful, and big-picture problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project and account management skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to react calmly to curveballs, prioritize competing initiatives, make judgment calls, and pivot as needed under pressure in an evolving environment
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to work autonomously, but also be collaborative with teammates
- Agency experience is a plus
- You love to geek out on tech!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 20 days of PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Flex hours & fully remote team
- Bonus quarterly program
- Professional development program
- Health and Wellness stipend
- 401k (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- Parental leave benefits
- Short-term disability insurance benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.