Marketing Operations Consultant (HubSpot)
- 1914 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Process Pro Consulting helps businesses run smarter. Our HubSpot-focused, tech-savvy, process-oriented team specializes in defining and implementing repeatable processes to make sure our customers are getting the most out of every tool.
We're looking for a motivated individual who values:
- Analytical problem-solving
- An always learning and growing mindset
- Collaboration and team-focus
Is HubSpot or Salesforce your second language? We’re looking for a hard-working individual to help advise our customers in MarTech Operations leveraging HubSpot, Salesforce, and other software. At Process Pro we work with customers ranging from start-up to later growth stages, in both SaaS and Professional Services industries.
This individual will work with our Principal Consultants as well as third-party system experts (HubSpot, Salesforce, Zapier, etc.) to develop, document, and optimize processes; implement and optimize third-party software tools; establish metrics and reporting for management teams, and enable change management within our customer’s teams to ensure project success.
As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for ensuring all projects are completed within expectations and the customer’s experience meets our high standards. Our goal is to help implement or optimize HubSpot, Salesforce, and other integrated tools to enable our customers' teams. This role is responsible for taking customer requirements, developing solutions, and executing on elements of the project to ensure those goals are met.
Those applying need to be able to:
- Collect and review project (ex. HubSpot implementation) requirements with clients and work directly with team and clients to determine, design, and implement the software solutions
- Collaborate with clients on strategy for inbound marketing, lead management, sales enablement, and marketing automation
- Advise and manage roadmaps for rapidly growing companies on their Revenue technology stack and processes
- Provide strategic direction to clients on how to maximize their HubSpot and Salesforce integration
- Maintain the HubSpot and Salesforce Integration, proactively address bugs and sync errors, and lead data maintenance and hygiene efforts for clients in HubSpot and Salesforce
- Proactively look for opportunities to grow clients in HubSpot and Salesforce
- Manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients, engaging customers in regular strategic calls to ensure project milestones are met
- Keep well-documented requirements gathered from clients and provide weekly updates
- Organize and analyze data using Excel and build reports within HubSpot, Salesforce, and/or other reporting tools (ex. Power BI).
- Research and troubleshoot issues with System Specialists and develop solutions for customer requirements
- Develop training materials/guides for customers and educate customers to ensure adoption of the software and understanding of the value of HubSpot
- Experience in HubSpot: 2-year minimum
- Experience in Salesforce: 3-year minimum
- 4+ Years in Marketing operations, SaaS preferred
- Experience with setup and management of HubSpot and SFDC integration; Admin experience is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple reporting and visualization tools
- Experience in building reports including campaign performance and revenue attribution
- Ability to map out and organize the process for managing Leads between Marketing and Sales departments
- Comfort in working with early-stage companies and a deep understanding of the specific challenges they face
- Proven project management experience, including the ability to develop project plans, milestones, and then execute to those timelines
- Customer-facing consulting experience is a plus; however, all candidates should be able to facilitate meetings and demonstrate the ability to establish and build relationships with clients
- Solid understanding of automating workflows for key business processes
- High attention to quality and detail
- Experience in other third-party cloud-based tools such as Zapier or Integromat is also helpful
- Strong communication skills
- Agency experience is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Marketing Operations: 5 years (Preferred)
- HubSpot: 2 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.