HubSpot Software Specialist
- 1914 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Process Pro Consulting helps businesses run smarter. Our HubSpot-focused, tech-savvy, process-oriented team specializes in defining and implementing repeatable processes to make sure our customers are getting the most out of every tool.
We're looking for a motivated individual who values:
- Analytical problem-solving
- An always learning and growing mindset
- Collaboration and team-focus
We’re looking for a hard-working, problem-solver to work on customer projects as a System Specialist. At Process Pro we work with customers ranging from start-up to later growth stages, in both SaaS and Professional Services industries.
Working alongside our Principal Consultants and project leads, this individual should be able to take a set of requirements and build out HubSpot and integrated tools to optimize the Marketing, Sales, and Services processes of our customers. You should be skilled in optimizing systems for customers' processes, integrating technologies, and automating manual tasks.
As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for ensuring all projects are completed within expectations and the customer’s experience meets our high standards. A fun (and challenging) part of this role is that it relies heavily on the ability to create new solutions for our customers and navigate the requirements they present to us. While we have plenty of resources and templates to utilize from our experience, we’re looking for someone who can evolve the current process and lead the team forward.
Those applying need to be able to:
- Work directly with customers, serving as the main point of contact and ensuring a successful project
- Contribute to simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients, engaging customers in regular strategic calls to ensure project milestones are met
- Keep well-documented requirements gathered from clients and assist in regular updates
- Research and troubleshoot issues with RevOps Consultants and develop solutions for customer requirements
- Develop training materials/guides for customers and educate customers to ensure adoption of the software
- 1+ years experience in sales or marketing operations
- Strong experience in HubSpot CRM, Sales Hub, and other parts of the software
- Experience in other third-party cloud-based tools such as Salesforce, Zapier, etc.
- Proven ability to work with internal teams and collaborate on projects
- Strong ability to research system requirements and determine the steps necessary for proper configuration
- Customer-facing experience is a plus; however all candidates should be able to facilitate meetings and demonstrate the ability to establish and build relationships with clients
- High attention to quality and detail
- Experience with automating workflows for key business processes
- Agency experience is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $44,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- HubSpot: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing/Sales Ops: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.