- 1515 Plumas St, Reno, NV, us
MyVR is a cloud-based software solution for owners and property managers in the short term rental industry. From a centralized dashboard, MyVR customers can manage 30+ premium listing sites (including Airbnb, HomeAway, and VRBO), launch their own direct sales channels, and automate renter communications and day-to-day workflow. MyVR's open and extensible platform allows customers to integrate their in-house tools and connect to best-of-breed third party apps, while retaining control of their data in a centralized workspace. MyVR is a backed by True Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, and numerous angel investors.
MyVR is looking for our first Account Manager who has a passion for solving customer problems and building deep customer relationships to drive adoption, retention and satisfaction. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage our relationships with our most strategic customers. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer and revenue base. The ideal candidate will have talent in sales, experience in customer service and a passion for solving problems.
- Establish contact cadence and build long-term relationship strategies with our distinct customer segments to drive customer satisfaction/retention targets
- Develop the process and key metrics for account management function in the first 60 days; leverage metrics and data to run the business ongoing
- Evaluate key accounts' current product usage and uncover opportunities to to drive deeper engagement
- Partner with Sales, CSMs, and Product Management to manage escalations, ensure client success and identify areas for improvement
- Develop deep understanding of the MyVR product and our channels to establish a trusted advisor relationship.
Experiences & Skills
- 5-7 years proven account management experience or other relevant experience in a sales or customer service role
- Experience working in the vacation rental, travel or hospitality industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- A data-driven problem-solver who works cross-functionally to deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to thrive in a fun and fast-paced startup environment
Bonus points if you have
SaaS product experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.