Sales Development Representative
- 1515 Plumas St, Reno, NV, us
MyVR is a cloud-based software solution for owners and property managers in the short term rental industry. From a centralized dashboard, MyVR customers can manage 30+ premium listing sites (including Airbnb, HomeAway, and VRBO), launch their own direct sales channels, and automate renter communications and day-to-day workflow. MyVR's open and extensible platform allows customers to integrate their in-house tools and connect to best-of-breed third party apps, while retaining control of their data in a centralized workspace. MyVR is a backed by True Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, and numerous angel investors.
MyVR is looking for Sales Development Reps to channel market interest into actionable sales opportunities for Account Executives that result in closed deals!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel. You are the customer’s first experience with MyVR and you need to be able to make a great first impression to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be. The ideal SDR candidate should demonstrate a track record of achieving results, have the organizational skills to turn activities into outcomes and should have a strong interest in advancing her/his career in Sales or Account Management at MyVR. She/he should be a team player who comes into work everyday with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Articulate the MyVR value proposition and qualify inbound leads to turn them into pipeline opportunities for Account Executives to close
- Drive monthly new business goals via outbound prospecting into targeted accounts
- Develop effective telephone and email contact strategies for leads in different lifecycle stages and segments to successfully hit contact-made and qualification targets
- Update prospect interactions and statuses in our CRM system to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives are met
Experiences & Skills
- 1-2 years experience working in a high volume phone sales environment OR a driven and eager-to-learn new grad who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM best practices
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-starter with outstanding organization and time management skills
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in the short term rental (aka vacation rental) industry
- Previous SaaS sales experience welcomed
- Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.