- 1515 Plumas St, Reno, NV
MyVR is a cloud-based software solution for owners and property managers in the short term rental industry. From a centralized dashboard, MyVR customers can manage 30+ premium listing sites (including Airbnb, HomeAway, and VRBO), launch their own direct sales channels, and automate renter communications and day-to-day workflow. MyVR's open and extensible platform allows customers to integrate their in-house tools and connect to best-of-breed third party apps, while retaining control of their data in a centralized workspace. MyVR is a backed by True Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, and numerous angel investors.
We are looking for an experienced SMB Account Executive to identify, develop, and drive revenue inside the short term rentals total addressable market. This market is huge and expanding. The ideal Account Executive candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them into long-term, profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Develop understanding of our (often) complex offering and transform into consultative selling approach
- Present value-based product demos for potential clients based on their specific needs
- Prospect new business through research-based targeting, account based selling and referrals to expand our reach
- Achieve revenue goals by successfully managing all phases of the selling process to completion
- Diligently manage your time and CRM to stay on top of your deals to deliver accurate pipeline forecast within typical 30 day sales cycle
Experiences & Skills
- 5+ years proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Ability to thrive in a fun and fast-paced startup environment
Bonus points if you have
- Saas product sales experience
- Experience working in the short term rental (aka vacation rental) industry
- Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.