Contract Web Based Application Trainer
- Bethesda, MD, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a Web Based Application Trainer to provide support to the National Institute of Health (NIH). NIH’s mission is to seek fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and apply that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability. Within the NIH, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK); NIDDK conducts and supports basic and clinical biomedical research and research training. The Web Based Application Trainer will be responsible training Contracting Officer Representatives and purchase card holders to use the Purchasing On-line Tracking System (POTS), which is an electronic purchase request submission, approval and tracking system. It enables employees to efficiently request services and supplies and to track those requests throughout their life cycle. In addition, POTS provides managerial tools to oversee staff workload and monitor performance, and to track line-item level purchases, allowing budget spending management, volume discount purchases for cost savings, and procurement transparency and accountability.
- Acquire knowledge of the POTS system by way of research in order to develop training plans and materials to support end users. Utilize the POTS end user manual (EUM) to ensure full understanding of various types of access and permission levels.
- Create multiple briefings to communicate the plan and timeline to leadership and end users
- Assess individual and group training needs by multiple means which may include group or individual surveys
- Conduct multiple trainings to ensure leadership and end users are proficient on web-based application
- Provide consultative advice to end users
- Test proficiency to ensure leadership and end users are adept at using tool
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor(s) Degree from an accredited college and University. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight to ten years of progressive experience of leading, teaching and training end users on tracking systems and/or web-based applications
- Three to five years of experience using web-based application tools
- Experience in federal acquisitions including experience and knowledge in Federal purchasing and contracting practices
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Experience supporting a federal civilian agency or familiarity with government contracting
- Experience and knowledge in program and project management
- Ability to obtain a public trust
- Prior experience with GSA SmartPay Program for purchase card, or purchase card program at another federal agency
- Knowledge of purchase card program and the associated roles (Cardholders, Card Approving Officials and IC Purchase Card Coordinators) in another agency
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.