Acquisition and Program Management Support Specialist
- Bethesda, MD, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Acquisition and Program Management Support Specialist supporting NIH. NIH’s mission is to seek fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and apply that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability. Within the NIH, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK); NIDDK conducts and supports basic and clinical biomedical research and research training. This position will support: the Commercial Management Office; a landscape analysis of contracting and purchasing activities; acquisition planning & contract management support of NIDDK CORs; identification of strategic sourcing opportunities; and project management activities.
The Acquisition and Program Management Support Specialist will assist in the management and operation of the Acquisition Support Team.
- Advise and assist the Government in performing acquisition planning
- Assist with preparing draft pre-award documentation
- Provide services for post-award support
- Provide input in source selection and assessing contractor performance during all acquisition phases, including operations
- Collaborates with senior contract officers on complex contract awards and ensures program objectives are achieved within stringent cost, schedule, and technical performance requirements
- Oversees identification and implementation of risk management strategies for large-scale program to address areas of concerns or potential gaps; provide services for contract closeout support
- Manage cost, schedule, and performance of complex contracts; and provide services for program management support, including creating power point briefs, SOPs, CONOPS, White Papers, meeting summaries
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Acquisition and Program Management Experience
- DAWIA Level II/III Certifications desirable
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- You should have the experience to provide expert assistance, understanding of acquisition processes, and specific domain knowledge to assist in drafting acquisition and contracting documentation required to successfully compete, award, and execute multiple support contracts.
- You must be a US Citizen.
- Ability to pass a background check. Active ADP Level 2 is preferred
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations for the development of contracts
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Critical thinking a must – ability to apply changes in processes and information appropriately across all project aspects without instruction
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All your informProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.ation will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.