- Alexandria, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a Senior Advisor to provide program support to civilian agency. The Senior Advisor is responsible for improving organizational efficiency and effectiveness and providing support to the Director and Deputy Director.
- Support programmatic initiatives and the daily operations of the organization and collaborate with leadership to ensure strategic alignment with the mission, goals, and objectives of agency
- Support training, budget, and contract administration activities, to include assistance with tracking budgets and contracts and coordinating schedules
- Assist with internal communications supporting workforce awareness of organizational programs, initiatives, requirements, training, and other opportunities; facilitate two-way communications between staff and leadership
- Liaise and maintain effective working relationships with other components, external organizations, and within the organization to address issues that span multiple program areas
- Assist with developing, modifying, and executing internal business management processes for the organization; in conjunction with the project management office, evaluate such processes and recommend improvements
- Support the coordination of activities across agency by assisting in developing plans to prioritize and resolve key issues related to agency, specific programs, projects, or initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 8-10 years of progressive experience in project or program management supporting a federal government agency
- Must have excellent executive writing skills
- Strong ability to develop presentations using PowerPoint
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to improvise and adapt as circumstances change under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills, sound judgment, and flexibility
- Superior oral and written communication skills (technical writing); ability to succinctly consolidate information
- Ability to network and communicate across different organizations
- Superior ability to work effectively with teams, build and sustain professional relationships, and exert influence effectively at all levels of an organization
- Previous operations experience; experience as a Chief Operating Officer preferred
- Familiarity with Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Knowledge of the federal statistical agencies
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate processes, propose innovative solutions, and implement change with resourcefulness and creativity
- Experience with resource planning, budget tracking and execution, and the federal contracting process.
- Knowledge of the federal budgetary process, personnel regulations, contract regulations, and resource allocation policies and procedures
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience, experience working with Senior Executive Service members (SES)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software and presentation software, proficient in Excel including the use of Pivot Tables
- A Master’s degree with at least 8 years of experience is preferred. Those without a Master’s degree can substitute experience instead (at least 12 years of experience).
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.