IT Help Desk Technician
- Nellis AFB, NV, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking to hire an experienced IT Help Desk Technician to provide Medical Information Systems Tier 1 & 2 desktop support to include customer service and quality assurance. Troubleshoot, maintain, and support all IT infrastructure and end user devices.
- Greet patients/visitors at a front desk, information center or office setting.
- Answer main office phone line. Directs telephone calls to appropriate section for assistance. Takes messages as required
- Performs other administrative and clerical duties in support of the medical care and operational support.
- Create, enable, and disable network accounts for Medical Personnel.
- Create, enable, and disable email accounts for Medical Personnel.
- Assign and distribute Remedy tickets to their respective sections.
- Provide IT support for users over the phone or in person.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency. Medical terminology desired.
- Must Have at least 12 months of experience in office and IT troubleshooting setting.
- The work is primarily sedentary. However, there may be some physical demands. Requirements include prolonged walking, standing, sitting or bending
- Ability to learn, grow, and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certifications using American Heart Association or American Red Cross guidelines. Members must present proof of current certification(s) through American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required.
- CompTIA A+ certification, must provide proof of current certification.
- Specific military systems include, but are not limited to: The MHS GENESIS, Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), Medical Expense and Performance Reporting System, Third Part Collections, Defense Pharmacy System, Radiology and PACS, Active Directory and BMC Remedy.
- Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)
- CAC PIN Reset Machine
- BMC Remedy
- NACI Clearance
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.