- Arlington, VA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives.
ProSource360 is seeking a Project Manager (PM) for the Program Management Office (PMO) of a portfolio of systems for a key transportation program within a DHS component. The PMO provides program planning, acquisition, technical, statistical analysis, and reporting SME support. The program is undergoing IT Modernization and thus, requires a PMO team to facilitate and engage in multiple activities and work closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders. The PMO PM will be responsible for managing the project within established cost, schedule, and performance objectives. The PM will also be responsible for providing oversight and guidance to a team that provides support at the program, systems, operational, and strategic levels.
- Project Schedule - Maintain a project schedule utilizing MS Project
- Strategic Planning - Facilitate program-related planning discussions with executives, senior managers, and technical SMEs, and develop planning documentation (such as a program road map, etc.), ensuring stakeholders understand the program’s strategic direction and milestones
- DHS/OMB Business Case Submissions and Reporting - Prepare annual business case submission and be the primary POC in planning/review meetings with multiple stakeholders throughout the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process. Oversee the preparation of monthly report submissions on investment status and project activities progress utilizing DHS reporting systems as required.
- Portfolio Acquisition Status Reporting - Prepare and deliver monthly portfolio acquisition status reporting and assist in the development of Acquisition Plans (APs). Maintain the program’s acquisition strategy and AP Acquisition Program Baselines (APBs) as required.
- Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs) - Assist in developing and updating the program’s LCCEs, driving budget allocation approvals
- IPT Meeting Support - Prepare agendas, facilitate meetings, and capture and monitor ongoing actions items and program risks
- Ad Hoc Reporting and Meetings - Prepare and facilitate as required
- Status Reporting - Develop and/or review and submit a number of detailed weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on project, systems, and overall program status
- Manage a small team of staff, including subcontractors
- Interface with multiple agile development teams to facilitate the program goals
- Prioritize and manage the requests of multiple federal Program Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, information systems, or related degree
- 10-years of relevant experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Knowledgeable about the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including planning, developing, testing, and deploying information systems
- Applying agile methodologies to manage requirements and testing in support of agile development teams
- Managing a PMO (project planning, budgeting, scheduling, risk management, communications and meeting facilitation) with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Managing a small team to include subcontractors
- Client management and skilled at facilitating excellent relationships with executives and senior-level managers
- Experience using agile management and office productivity tools, including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge and skills in technical documentation and presentation techniques, to include technical writing, proofreading, and editing
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the DHS Acquisitions Lifecycle Framework (ALF), DHS System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC), and/or Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Experience with INVEST, Primavera P6, ACEIT
- US Citizen. Ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.