- Alexandria, VA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager to support programs at the National Science Foundation. The Foundation disseminates data and information in a variety of ways including about 15 periodic surveys, as well as a variety of other data collections and research projects. The Project Manager is a key member of the program management team that provides oversight and management of contract performance from inception through implementation for a wide array of projects and initiatives supporting the Client's dynamic and continuously evolving mission.
- The ideal candidate possesses the ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities, risk, quality, and deliverables through planning and execution.
- Works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic work environment with a combination of team-based tasks as well as independent work assignments.
- Proactive and takes personal accountability for results by scheduling work assignments, assessing the level of effort required, then delivering on time.
- Five years of experience managing significant portions of tasks involving social science research, report writing, or survey development.
- Experience in technical leadership.
- Ability to understand and define customer requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Requires a Master's degree in a science or engineering discipline or in business or public administration or related field. Requires a minimum of five years of managerial experience overseeing senior professionals performing complex research, report writing, or survey development tasks.
- Requires a minimum of three years of experience in managerial roles responsible for performing tasks under federal contracts.
- Requires a minimum of twelve years in senior roles performing complex research, report writing, or survey development tasks that are substantially similar in subject matter to the science and technology analysis.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.