Logistics Analyst II
- Morgantown, WV, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking several Logistics Analyst II’s in support of USAMMDA Materiel Fielding services, operating out of Morgantown, WV. This position requires frequent travel (approx 70%) and flexibility to meet mission requirements.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to USAMMA Fielding Missions.
- Execute Pre-Fielding Mission Requirements for on-site and remote missions.
- Provide planning data and reports for specific tasks to be performed.
- Prepare Requests for Information, Logistics Support Agreements, Task Assignment Memorandums, Memorandums of Notification, and Letters of Instruction as required to support all fielding actions.
- Provide team representatives for meetings, briefings, conferences, and site surveys required in the planning of fielding actions with no more than 72 hours’ notice.
- Prepare and provide analysis and recommendations to improve fielding processes upon request.
- Execution of Post-Fielding Mission Requirements.
- Execute all Materiel Fielding missions efficiently and in compliance with all regulatory guidance.
- Frequent travel required
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Associates Degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and basic computer skills
- Must have the ability to work on a team and must exercise good independent judgment skills
- Physical requirements of the role include the following: frequent standing and walking for extended periods of time and lifting objects up to 50 pounds. May have exposure to hot and cold weather conditions outside
- Must have a valid state driver's license
- Must be able to obtain a rental vehicle during travel assignments
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Experience managing an inventory list
- Military background is a plus
- Active Secret Clearance
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.