Associate Learning Leader
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
Our client, who sponsors this job, is a Health Information Technology company where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. They are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health.
As an Associate Learning Leader you will work with our Health Information Technology client's counterparts and client leadership to develop site and role-specific learning-enables strategies and outcomes. In this work you will execute single-site learning projects including: learning curriculum execution, identification of learning gaps, tracking learning milestones, coordination of learning events, and communication with client stakeholders, while monitoring project risks and executing mitigation strategies. Additional responsibilities include utilization of learning management system to monitor, analyze, and report learning performance indicators. Also responsible for on-site logistics for training events and other learning-related meetings.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Education, Health Care Administration, related field or equivalent and relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT solution strategy, HCIT project management or learning/adult education work experience
- At least 3 years of people management work experience
- At least 1 year of Healthcare IT work experience
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate within 60 miles of an intrenational airport
- Willing to travel up to 80-100% as necessary
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.