Risk Manager Cerner
- Arlington, VA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced Risk Manager to support the complex, $10B VA Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) Program and Cerner Health IT Provider. The goal of the program is to assist the United States Department of Veterans Affairs replace its current electronic health record systems (EHR) with a commercial-off-the-shelf solution currently being deployed by the Department of Defense (DoD). Cerner Corporation is the contract recipient and will provide a single interoperable solution across VA and DoD to facilitate the secure transfer of active-duty service members’ health data as they transition to Veteran status. This modernization effort will create a lifetime of seamless care for service members and Veterans.
- Develop, maintain, and manage a risk management program for complex $10B+ VA Electronic Health Record Modernization program implementation.
- Guide risk analysts to manage and mitigate team risks and issues at the program-level.
- Prepare and host weekly or biweekly programmatic risk meetings for government leadership to review top risks and approve risk actions.
- Rely on experience and judgment to independently and collectively apply VA’s risk management practices to the program.
- Manage risk analyst staff and provide training, advice, and expertise.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for top management review, including risk dashboards, risk registers, etc.
- Five (5) years of experience in a professional work environment
- Bachelor's of Science degree from an accredited institution
- Knowledge of IT risk management practices and Project Management (Software Development Life Cycle SDLC – Agile)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance *
- Experience with supporting Federal Government clients
- Experience with serving as a Risk Analyst or Risk Manager in an IT environment, including commercial or government clients
- Experience working in an integrated environment across multi-functional workstreams (e.g. test and evaluation, deployment, requirements, etc.) to gather and analyze risks and issues, understand the risk dependencies across the enterprise and between stakeholders and develop the requisite mitigation strategies.
- Possession of excellent people relations skills
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance*
*Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.