Associate Lead Software Engineer - Care Insight and Delivery Dev
- Denver, CO, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
Our health IT client is looking for a Software Engineer to create and maintain n-tier, client-server software systems, and to assist in the development and testing of internal clinical research tools. Candidates must be technical, and possess excellent engineering and communication skills. Our primary development language is C#; however the candidate must read and understand other languages including JAVA and SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS, MIS or equivalent
- Experience in object oriented program methodology
- At least 5 years of software engineering work experience.
- 2+ years work experience with C#
- Windows UI development experience (WPF preferred) is required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to design and develop application features
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding, time-critical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- SQLite experience a plus
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Denver CO area BY MARCH 2021
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.