Associate Lead Software Engineer - Clinical Inventory Management
- Kansas City, MO, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, CIS, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of software engineering work experience
- At least 4+ years of experience in Java development, particularly with associated tools, specifications and frameworks like Maven, Guice, JAX-RS and JBehave/Cucumber
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in React JS and Ruby On Rails development.
- Independent and motivated self-starter to think critically to deliver solutions for complex solutions
- Strong SQL Skills
- Experience building REST services
- Experience with tools to build, test and deploy software solutions such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodology
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City MO area BY MARCH 2021
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.