Development Database Administrator
- Denver, CO, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
As a Development Database Administrator, you will design and maintain database schemas with an understanding of best practices for normalization and referential integrity; write database procedures, functions and triggers; create and maintain ETL/ELT processing for data conversions; create test data and test scripts to adequately test programmed functionality; learn and apply best practices for database configuration; implement and maintain database security and permissions; perform basic query tuning, index and statistics creation; perform database usage and performance monitoring and capacity management; identify database issues; work with more senior team members to troubleshoot, identify root cause and implement corrective action; set up and maintain database backups, restores and server builds; research new features and functionality to improve operation stability and performance; and perform SQL Server system upgrades
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Software, Electronics, Operational Research, or Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of database management work experience
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must reside in, or be willing to relocate to, Denver, CO by March 2021
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.