- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
As a Solution Designer you will work to ensure that the our health IT client is producing high-quality drug content and software. You will routinely engage with a variety of internal teams to define content mappings and service APIs. You will also have an opportunity to engage various team across the medication process.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of testing, development or solution-related work experience
- At least 1 year of Agile development work experience
- At least 1 year of health care information technology (HCIT) solution strategy or consulting work experience
- At least 1 year of Scrum working work experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.