- Kansas City, MO, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
As a Solution Designer, your main responsibility is to document functional requirements and risk analysis using solution management tools and processes. Other responsibilities will include to use epics, features, solution vision and market needs to write user stories and requirements into clear, workable solution and risk control requirements; support development team in planning and estimating resource needs; prioritize backlog to support product roadmap according to business value; manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and keep them informed and engaged throughout project lifecycles; and lead and own discussions between development team, subject matter experts, internal users or client-facing teams to clarify user stories, track issues or resolve problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Health Care or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of testing, development or solution-related work experience.
- At least 1 year of experience working in Agile methodology and development
- At least 1 year of experience in Health care information technology (HCIT) solution strategy or consulting work experience
- At least 1 year of experience of working with medication IT systems
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Must be willing to reside or live in Kansas City, or in a virtual approved city.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.