Senior Organizational Change Consultant
- Kansas City, MO, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
**Must be located in the Kansas City metropolitan area or near a major international airport**
As a Senior Organizational Change Consultant with our health IT client's Federal Change Management team you will strategically apply change management processes and tools to diagnose an organization’s culture, success factors and barriers. You will create strategies to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative, conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders. You will coach change sponsors using formal and informal leadership development intervention and make recommendations to senior leadership based on experience and research, You will also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of leadership as they help their teams through transitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Health Care Administration and Education or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of change management work experience
- At least 7 years of consulting work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed to the pacific northwest
- Must be located in the Kansas City metropolitan area or near a major international airport
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.