Organizational Change Consultant
- Arlington, VA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
**Must be located in the Kansas City metropolitan area or near a major international airport**
As an Organizational Change Consultant on our health IT client's Federal Change Management team you will collect and analyze data through interview, observation and informal discussion to understand an organization’s culture, success factors, and barriers. Build strategies to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative, conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders. You will also need to understand success metrics, monitor change progress and provide updates on change readiness. You will also define and build a plan to address anticipated resistance and identify development opportunities for change sponsors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, communications, Education, Healthcare Administration, related field or equivalent and relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of consulting work experience
- At least 2 years of change management work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.