Senior Project Coordinator
- Arlington, VA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
As a Senior Project Coordinator you will coordinate and facilitate work for assigned project teams and provide coordination for standard projects In this role you will monitor and report project or team performance against project goals and objectives as well as build and maintain internal stakeholder relationships. In scope for this role will be to also achieve project deliverables and escalate issues that affect project deliverables. You will provide timely and ongoing communication to appropriate stakeholders and update and monitor project-tracking tools (e.g., Jira, Version 1, etc.) Identifying process improvement opportunities and making recommendations will also be part of this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Health Care, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of project management related work experience
- proficiency in taking loose requirements to create effective, presentation materials
- Ability to proactively manage and coordinate an executive/client events/schedules
- Completing research tasks and developing one-pagers on designated topics as identified.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Willing to travel up to 25% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the District of Columbia area
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.