Senior Interface Engineer
- Kansas City, MO, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
As a Senior Interface Engineer, you will be in a client facing role with the responsibility to implement Interoperability products for our health IT client. You'll be involved in building, installing, and configuring interfaces and code basic/complex interfaces. This will include facilitating integration, troubleshooting and resolving complex system interface issues, and supporting testing during the life cycle of the project. You will perform complex data migration and conversion programs and may also include some additional scripting to conform to another systems specifications. Time management, communication, and problem solving skills are the key to maintaining relationships with clients and meeting their expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of interface engineering work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least 3 years of database architecture work experience
- At least 1 year of HL7, X12, IHE or comparable interface work experience
- At least 3 years of Linux command line work experience
- Travel up to 40% as needed
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area, or reside near a major international airport
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.