- Arlington, VA, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
*VIRTUAL FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE, 100% TRAVEL FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES*
**CAN BE BASED OUT OF ANY LOCATION WITHIN 60 MILES OF INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT**
As a Consultant on our health IT client's Investor Owned & Federal team, you will consult with clients on service line workflow and guide them through interdependencies and design decision impacts. Provide solution oversight, direction and expertise to key stakeholders. Drive client-specific solution configuration design to meet workflow requirements and make recommendations to clients. Mitigate solution risks and issues and execute workflow and process improvement strategies.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care, Business, related field or equivalent and relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 4 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or HCIT support work experience
- At least 2 years of Acute or Ambulatory solution experience
- Previous experience working within the government sector in any capacity
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Kansas City metro or Arlington VA areas, or live near a major international airport
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.