- San Antonio, TX, USA
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives.
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking Solutions Architect out of San Antonio, TX or the DC Metropolitan area. This work is supporting the United States Air Force Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness Services (FIAR) A1X Talent Management Data Environment where the objective is to provide the Air Force with total integrated solutions for professional service. AF/A1 leads the development and implementation of the Talent Management Data Environment (TMDE). This environment leverages a suit of modern, data management tools hosted in the AF/A1 Virtual Data Center (VDC) to ingest, store, process, translate, analyze and deliver human resource data. Successful candidate may be required to travel on occasion.
- Build and deploy analytical, visualization and reporting techniques and toolsets to support the analysis of day-today financial operations and related data as requested by the customer in support of FIAR. Developed capabilities must be maintained in a shared environment accessible to stakeholders on a recurring basis. Developed capabilities should identify potential and realized savings resulting from necessary remediation actions planned/taken.
- Establish and deliver non-proprietary techniques and toolsets, configuration requirements and business rules
- Use of agile development techniques
- Meet Air Force network access security parameters
- Demonstrate a sound plan for establishing and delivering the most efficient and effective capability
- Perform data collection and other strategies to optimize efficiency and quality (e.g. obtaining files daily and maintaining in a central location)
- Work with data owners for existing data sources, to consistently obtain all source files on a routine daily basis
- Support back-up, recovery, and continuity plans for the restoration of capability use and outputs within 48 hours of any incident
- Four (4) year degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution
- Experience of eight (8) or more years in a related field
- AWS Solution Architect/ Cloud Engineer to support USAF/A1 AWS cloud native data warehouse
- 5+ years minimum IT hands-on, cloud AWS solution architecture experience
- Resource requires Security+ (or CISSP) certification
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Informatica experience
- Amazon Web Services Certified Developer – Associate, Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate.
- Air Force legacy financial management systems and processes
- Air Force policies, systems and procedures for personnel, acquisition, inventory, property and material management
- DoD and Air Force financial management policies and procedures
Interim DoD Secret clearance minimum REQUIRED
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.