Interface Architect Remote (61557BR)
- Washington, DC (Remote), United States
ProSource360 is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified, HUBZone firm that offers Information Technology (IT) Support Services, Management Consulting, and Healthcare focused services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as selected healthcare organizations. ProSource360 is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in the quality of our team members and our work, in a cost-efficient manner. We help organizations achieve quantifiable solutions to their strategic imperatives. We have an innovative culture and provide excellent compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
As an Interface Architect, you will plan and oversee interface installation. You will be responsible for leading our Health IT client's interface installation projects and provide tier 3 troubleshooting and issue resolution as well as mentor and support associates in daily tasks and troubleshooting. Your responsibilities will also include managing changes and project activities and communicate with impacted associates or clients as well as code custom interfaces. In addition, you will monitor interface project progress to assess and manage project risk and ensure quality assurance while designing interfaces to align to project scope. Finally, you will drive interface testing strategies with solution teams and lead interface design and specification review sessions with clients.
***Please only apply to one job with the same title***
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field; or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years information technology work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems
- CCL or Millennium experience
- At least 5 years database work experience
- At least 3 years HL7, X12, IHE or comparable interface work experience
- At least 5 years Linux command line work experience
- At least 5 years programming work experience
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Must live in or around the Kansas City, MO area; Malvern, PA area, Washington DC area or in a pre-approved city
- 50% Travel Required
ProSource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. HUBZone candidates encouraged to apply.